Search The Bohemian Brewery Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bohemian Czech Pilsener in the East Village NYC.

Maaamaaaa… just tasted beer… Czech Pilsner in my hand, popped the tab off of the caaaaaaan

I came up with something or the other three lines leading up to the chorus, but this one was the best.

Check out the Bohemian Brewery website. Can I be impartial about websites and package design? I think I can (no pun intended… you know, because they all come in cans). The lion on the outside feels strong. They love vespas, too – I’ve never owned one, but I’m going to get one this summer. This is the one I want. What do you think? Comments on vespas and beer below!

Oh yeah, the lion. You gotta feel like a man when you’re drinking this, baby. Look at that lion. He means business. I bet that lion chews on expensive foodall of the time. If you put a mask on this guy, you could ride him like He-Man. This is the lion your man could be riding right now.

The Pilsner? Traditional. Where to find it? Gotta go to the land of the Pow-Pow or have a friend send it to you. Be one of the first to try it before they go global with this baby!

Just The Facts

Appearance: Pours a clear gold with a generous off-white head
Smell: Biscuity malt
Taste: Acidic and tart on the front end, hops come up strong in the finish balanced with the malt
Mouthfeel: Light body, just short of medium carbonation
Drinkability: Easy drinker, you could lose track of how many you’ve had quickly

If you like this, you might like:

Pilsners, Lagers, Chopping Wood, Feats of Strength

Where to find them online

Website
Facebook
Twitter

bohemian czech pilsner by bohemian brewery

No comments:

Post a Comment